Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday 30.3.2009

Heyhey...
This morning wake up...
Ah ma make breakfast for me...
Eat finish on computer,,,
Start watching Together show...
Finish watch...
Chat with Limei in msn...
Haha...
LiMei went to interview...
Accompany her go...
Stay at home also boring like hell...
Go out walk walk more good...
Hehe...
Ahhh...
Because of accompany Limei for the interview...
Her interview near Jurong point...
So her interview finish...
When to shop shop...
And I brought so many stuff...
Spend so much money...
Ahhhhhhhhhhh....
I no more money le...
Sad...
If Limei look at this...
I think now she will...
@%$^%&^*^&**
Haha!!:P
Come home bath...
Than have dinner...
Dinner I eat CRAB!!
LIMEI I EAT CRAB FOR DINNER!!
Haha!! :P



CRAB!! CRAB!! CRAB!!

I want this:

姆姆抱抱MUMUHUG

PS: Yeah going to have a personal BBQ for 4 for us!!
LiMei, WanFen, Aileen and Me.

No comments: