Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday 6.3.2009

Yoyoyo...
Today morning wake up...
Eat breakfast...
After that on computer to watch video...
Watch finish all my video...
Nothing for me to do...
So went back to room...
To put bed sheet...
Suddenly feel like going out...
So decided to go west mall find job...
And help Ah Ma to by thing home...
I found one job but they want guy...
Lol...Now no job leh...
I take my time slowly slowly to find...
Cos I want to take more break to rest...
After that find job...
Haha...
Who care...
I like can le...
Dun need anyone come and care...
I konw is hard to find job...
I dun care le...
Haha...
I next year 21 year old le...
I going to have everything...
I dun need to be scare of it...
I can take my time to find a job...
Dun need to be so ruse to have job...
I not same with ppl...
Haha... :P

No comments: