Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday 31.3.2008

Ytd night chat chat we Jennifer about band finish chat I went to watch American Pie 4: Band Camp so fun very nice to watch but a bit **** the show is M18 went below 18 cannot watch the show...Haha...Went I finish watch the show already 2.00am so tired than went to sleep...Hehe!! Today morning my aunt call me to go her house to take rice to eat for lunch she cook want very yummy after that I went to cycle for about 30 min come back home to have my lunch finish eat I watch 原來我不帥 and 命中注定我愛你 very nice to watch this 2 show...Hehe...I very boring at home nothing to do I resign up new account for neopats to play again the old account cannot use cos dun have the DOB than cannot log in loh...I about 1 week nv go out just stay at home play computer, watch video so sian all the show I want to watch all watch finish nothing can watch anymore sia...Haix...I got project to do but dunno how to do and also very the lazy to do project is holiday have to relax than teacher give what homework sia...lol!!

No comments: