Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday 2.3.2008

Today morning wake up eat breakfast than watch tv around 11.30am start doing some homework for project and also draw one character front view only after that when to aunt home take something after that eat my lunch than start watch tv again around 2.45pm went to bath than 3.00pm start to watch tv than at 4.00pm Yoke Lian come to my home use computer and take back her MP3 that 7.30pm she went home than have my dinner finish eat watch My Girl after that watch English news...Hehe...My brother come back from china alreadly ytd...Haha...Sian tml school again time pass very fast I dun want to go school very bored and sian in school I want to stay at home more good loh...Just now von ask me want to go for regent band camp on 13,14 & 15 march I cannot go I still go school and many homework and project to do still have not finish maybe I will go back and see only...Hehe...I left 19 more days to my holiday mean I left 3 week to my holiday cannot wait for holiday sia my mood in holiday now so say good bye to school and welcome holiday...Haha!!

No comments: