Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday 18.3.2008

Today morning went to school reach school start doing the assignment 5 aruond 12.30pm when for lunch I eat wanton noodle finish eat went to buy drink than went back to classroom teacher say do finish the holiday and pass up by 1630 than I do finish so I watch Youtube on My Girl is a Korean show is nice to watch go and watch the show...After that teacher say want to tach us how to shooting but up end is that we go there see and sit there to relax watch they all shooting loh so sian can fall a sleep man...Hehe...Everyone left the class than now my class start to acting and shooting so fun acting...Hehe...Today I acting like be hide the back stage control light and sound also can call as AVA lah today so fun of acting...Hehe!! We also took some picture inside the room!!


Acting ppl!!


Smile ppl!!


Li Mei Me Aileen Wan Fen


4 of us again!! Hehe!!


Shooting!!


Control Light and Sound room!!


End of shooting!!


Zo brought drink for us!!

No comments: