Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wedensday 26.3.2008

Haha...This few day busy watching the 米可,GO!! This show very nice and the story very sad see le can cry sia...Hehe...I say want to go cycle but very lazy cos I was watching the 米可.GO so no time and lazy go out and cycle so just stay at home to watch the show loh...Haha...Later yes 93.3 got 5566 cannot wait to listen to their sound so long nv listen to they all sound sicen the J8 on the a/s and at radio so later have I must listen to it,,,Hehe.. This few day have not be going out cos all ppl is busy work and I also no time going out I watch the show call 米可,GO and dun feel like going out...Haha..Thursday coming cannot wait for the ppl to send the hand phone to my house and I can change my HP no. soon le...Haha!! Sure stop here 10 more min 5566 will be in yes 93.3 soon...Byebye!!


This dog name call 米可 very cute rite...Haha!!

No comments: