Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday 9.3.2008

Today morning wake up at 10.30am eat breakfast after that watch School House Rocks show finish around 1.00pm have lunch finish eat do Project but do half way Yoke Lian call me chat chat finish start doing Project again dunno how to draw loh sian draw character and thumbnail but still have not finish doing lah left 2 character, thumbnail and final work have not do still need to jia you do finish my project by Tuesday...Hehe..Doing project half way went to watch movie watch 2 movie watch JUMPER and STEP UP 2 THE STREETS After that have dinner finish dinner watch My Gril. today watch many show sia...Hehe...Tml than do my project I now very lazy do project le...Hehe...Tml maybe going to take my movie member care but a bit lazy go down take sia...Hehe... Friday went back to Regent help out but suddenly a bit lazy to go back feel like not going back sia.

No comments: