Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday 6.3.2008

Today morning wake up very early now very tired, Reach school at 9.00am than the class not so many ppl teacher give us watch movie than I watch half way very hungry so went to eat than come back watch movie finish teacher say find 6 ppl in a group after that went for lunch but I nv eat walk around the school loh so sian the school so small no place to walk loh after that saw Ms Jean talk to her than went back to class start action than have to pass up by 3.15pm around 4.00pm teacher dismissed us and I skip PE lesson went home...Haha...We wait for 4.30pm train no ppl can relax dun need to stand can seat down...Haha!! Took some picture at the train I should update here!!


So lonely train no ppl!!


Someone want to take picture of me!! Hehe!!


LiMei & Me


Me nice post!! Haha!!


Me take in school!!


Me & LiMei


Pocky chocolate buy from China!!

No comments: