Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday 22.3.2008

Today morning wake up have my breakfast after that I do something finish doing around 5.00pm went to IMM we Yoke Lian to see JJ at IMM after that watch finish went to walk walk I brought present and bread for tml morning breakfast to eat if not everytime morning nothing to eat so sian loh...Haha...Went to eat dinner at outside today eat KFC so yummy so long nv eat le...Hehe!! Today went out spent so much money loh heart pain sia!! Show some photo to see I still want to buy very nice loh I dun care how expansive it is...Haha!!


I Like this!! Very Nice!!


OWL I Like this too!!


Haha!!


JJ...Stand very far alway from him so take the pic very small!!


Stand far alway and 1 level alway too so take pic will be very small cannot see!!

No comments: