Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday 13.3.2008

Today morning nv go school cos i want to stay at home to do finish my project and also I very tired to go school so morning wake up at 10.00am around 10.30am start doing my project than around 12.30pm stop doing my project than have my lunch after that start doing my project again around 1.15am stop doing and get ready to go Regent Band Camp to help out than went to see they all play game than I and Yoke Lian went up to hall play piano than the game end we go to canteen to play the dunno call what lah is circle thing can play want lah...Hehe...After than dinner time went up to help out to set up chair for combined later use than alumni ppl went for dinner finish eat start playing again after that help out to set the game for main and junior band ppl play call Night Walk I like this game very much I play this game only I in sec1 I which I can play one more time...Hehe...I want to stay over night to see they all play the night walk game but cannot I nv bring shirt...Haha!! Sat than start colour for my project thsn do finish can pass up by monday le...Hehe!! The End of my project...Hahahahahahahaha!! Tml going back to Regent Band Camp again to help out and go there play again to relax myself than at night home sweet home...Hehe...So tired today going to sleep early to night and tml have to wake up around 9.30am than 10.30am meet Yoke Lian at Yew Tee go back to Regent Band help out cos tml is exchange day will be many school and ppl coming down to Regent around 8.00am!!Today is very happy and fun day for me I wish can continue everyday like that than everyday be happy and no stress or sad day for me...Hehe!! Tml class cancel no school for me so happy...Hehe!! Amy is lazy to go school, do homework, do project, wake up early and class up late!!

No comments: