Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday 20.3.2008

Today morning reach school teacher ask me to go office to take money than I went to take the teacher so fierce ask me what thing say take money loh...Haha...Than I take money can go but the both teacher laugh at me loh so embarrass just now at offlice...Haha...After that come back from offlice teacher nv say thank to me ah...lol...Went for break come back start lesson today teacher teach theory for exam study use want...Hehe...Stupid loh say walk to go than now say dun want to go after first I really say dun want to go is because u all say go loh than I anything just go now no one want to go leh what the hell loh teacher have say dun want ppl to park your name end up nv come now is park my name nv turn out loh...Tml maybe going out but I dunno want to go sia still have not give her ans sia...I'm no holiday now...Haha!!

No comments: