Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wedensday 12.3.2008

Ytd after school LiMei go we me to lot 1 buy something but nv sell end up nv buy anything...Hehe...After that went to find Von and Yew Chan at food count than time up Von have to go meet so we go we her than went to More Than Word after that go home reach home very tired sia...Friday going back to Regent Band Camp help out but I think nv help go there and see only ba...Haha!!Lol!! Today morning wake up went to school reach school teacher say break so went for lunch after lunch come back lesson start doing the assignment 5 after that teacher teach can do but end up when teacher teach can do leh sia sian...Sad...Ask ppl how to do cannot come help me mah next time If I no how to do I also say like that reply to you...So angry loh If u are me u also angry want comfi tell u...FORGET IT end up also got someone help me lah...Hehe!! Later not going for Surbra lesson I want to go take something than went home!! Hehe!!

No comments: