Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday 21.11.2008

Today morning so tired that cannot wake up on time...
So today reach school at 9.45am...
Went to have breakfast...
Finish eat went back to class...
On computer to play loh...
But I watch video at school...
Teacher is talking cannot not stop...
Lazy to go listen to what he talk...
I just dun care...
And watch my video only...
Time to go home...
But teacher ask to vote something...
I lazy and I dun like to vote...
Everyone is perfect...
Dun need to vote for it loh...
Haha...
Teacher on my group video...
Like everyone is like the song very much sia...
Still play 2 time just now...
Hehe!!
Come back home...
Brother ask me to buy lunch for him...
But I lazy to go buy for him...
Than order Pizza to eat for lunch...
Eat to full sia...
Nothing much to say le...
i just update the picture!!


Me and Leen took on the train!!


Paste this cos ppl use my computer make my computer got virus!! Stupid dunno to use!!


I use this computer at school!! :)


Pizza!!


Teriyaki Chinken Pizza!!


BBQ Chicken Pizza!!

No comments: