Saturday, November 01, 2008

Satursday 1.11.2008

Ytd at school doing a bit of showreel...
Finally I have start a bit of showreel le...
If I nv start now I think I will not finish at 30 Nov ba...
But I still got a bit dunno to do for my showreel...
Haix...
Why everything I dunno to do teacher give homework...
What thing than I know to do le...
I very disappoint with myself sia...
Nothing can say about myself anymore...
My teacher also not a good teacher...
He only care and help those who know to do he work...
He very what sia...
Dun want to care and teach all write at he face le loh...
I hate going to school go school have to see he fucker face for whole day.
And go school also nothing not to do...
I can stay at home doing my work dun need to go school loh...
Blue shit School and Teacher sia...
This world very unfair to everyone...
Where cannot fair to everyone...
I think if fair to everyone will be happy sia...
Haix...
Haha...
Ytd after school went to Ting Ru house...
Reach her house watch watch Ghost Movie...
Not scared at all the ghost movie...
Finish watching the show...
Ting Ru land me play her brother instrument...
So fun playing instrument...
Hehe...
Around 3.00pm left her house...
Take bus went to Toe Payoh to buy Bao give ah ma eat for morning breakfast...
Buy so many bao sia ytd...
I buy 2 big chicken, 6 chai sei (dunno to spell)...4 red bean bao total cost $9.40!!
Buy finish bao take Mrt home...
Haha...
Reach home rest finish rest...
On computer to start doing my poster and showreel...
Do about 2 hours feel very tired and lazy so stop doing homework...
Went to watch Tv...Hehe!!
Than sleep at 11.30pm last night...
Ytd tired like hell sia!!


Take picture!! :P


I playing music!! :)


I playing music!! Hehe!!

No comments: