Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday 17.11.2008

Haha...
Finally I do finish my project showreel...
i can relax now dun need to do anything le...
I feel so relax not so stress...
Hehe...
10 more days to graduate...
Time pass to fast sia...
I still dun want to go work man...
I want to study...
No work for me pls...
School work I have do finish...
This few day going to school dunno what to do le...
Cos I have done with my work...
Luck I download many Taiwan Show to watch...
I going to bring all the show to school to watch it man...
If not I very boring in school this few day...
I crazy of watching many Taiwan Show sia...
This few day I watching new Taiwan show...
Hehe...
I crazy over all the show man...
Cannot wait for next to upload sia...
Nothing to say anymore...
So I will stop here...
Tml than update again....
Byebye!!


Filming our commercial!! Leen and Me!!! :)

Oya at last...
Just now at class...
I ask Ting Ru to give me see the commercial video...
She only render half for the video...
So watch the half first...
And the video is so funny...
Where Ting Ru fall down...
Scare everyone there sia...
Suddenly run half way she fall down!!
Haha!!

No comments: