Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wedensday 19.11.2008

Today went to school...
Teacher say about my showreel...
Lol sia...
He say my showreel very sad...
Like graduate...
He want me to add my name, e-mail, Tel and add end of the video...
So tml I going to redo again...
So sian loh...
I lazy to add in sia...
Nvm just add only...
Cos I want to get good make for my showreel...
Hehe...
At school watch video...
Know work for me today...
But tml I have to do work le...
Haix...
After school went to lot 1 shopping first...
Around 2.00pm meet Yoke Lian at Jurong East...
Went down to City Hall for work interview...
So many people went for interview sia..
Dunno can get the job or not sia...
Haix...
I wish can get the job...
I want to learn to work at cashiers...Hehe!!
Finish interview...
Jennifer call me...
Meet us at City Hall...
Went to have dinner...
Finish eat...
Take train home!! Hehe!!





No comments: