Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 22.11.2008

Last night very last than sleep...
Cos crazy over some show...
The show super nice to watch man...
Morning wake up very early...
Cos of the stupid Swiss Cotton Band...
So early start playing...
Make so much noise that I cannot sleep...
So wake up loh...
Watch video...
And finally I watch finish the show le...
Hehe...
I like the show very much sia...
Wang Zi so handsome man...
I forgot to listen to FM933 just now...
Got Bang bang tang sia!!
Haix...
Nvm tml going to IMM to see they all...
I going to take a lot a lot of picture...
I will take a lot of Wang Zi picture tml...
I like Wang Zi so much sia...
Tml I going to crazy over there le...
Hehe!!


Crazy over it this few day!! Finally watch finish le!!


Just start watch only!! Hehe!!

No comments: