Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday 16.11.2008

Today Morning wake up at 10.00am...
Fast get really and went out...
Meet they all at Yew Tee...
And the rest meet they all at Woodland...
Reach that went to have lunch...
Finish eat went to start shooting...
First time shooting so fast end sia...lol...
Finish shoot at around 2.00pm...
Take MRT home...
Actually I dun feel like coming home so early...
But to tired no choice so go home loh...
On computer to watch video...
Hehe...
Find cute cute video to watch...
Make myself happy...
At home also sian nothing to do...
Haix...
Finally finish my project le...
Dun need to scared cannot do finish le...
Next month I want to go swimming...
Cos next month no more school...
Can start to play first and relax...
Than have to start to finish work...
When I come back from Genting...
Hehe!!

Carrol Song...


7 princess - Sweet Heart...

No comments: