Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday 15.11.2008

Today morning wake up early...
Wake up Ah Ma make breakfast for me to eat this morning...
After that went to on computer to use...
Watch video only computer nothing for me to play anymore le...
Chat on the phone with Yoke Lian about something...
Tml cannot go out with u le...
Cos I have to go do project...
Haix...
Dunno what friend I have sia...
Nv tell me anything...
What I hear from it is I dun need to do anything...
But they say everyone is doing...
I dunno what the hell la...
They all nv make me as a friend loh...
I dun feel like doing anything le...
aiya just Ta Han for is can le...
Ytd went to Food Fair with Ting Ru and Ailica...
Alot of ppl sia...
Nothing for me to buy home...
Just buy and eat there only...
Hehe...
Ytd take alot of picture at Food Fair...
now I will update the picture here...
Next sat Sheng Siong got Lin Jun Jie...Hehe...
Oya Tml going to see Feilunhei!! Hehe!!










Fucker Mother do to my hand this afternoon!!

No comments: