Saturday, November 08, 2008

Satursday 8.11.2008

Today morning wake up early...
Wake up early to make breakfast for myself to eat...
Eat finish on computer to watch video...
The video load so slow lo...
Wait to load finish the video I going to crazy sia...
Super slow video load sia...
From morning to night watch video...
Nothing to do at home...
Last night Charles call me ask me want to work...
For Today and Tml only...
I want to go work but the place I dunno to go so nv work and all my friend not free...sian...
Cannot enough money...Haix...
Nvm next time can work again when have a work need ppl...
Hehe...
Bro buy KFC to eat just now...
Eat so full sia that dinner cannot eat...
So dinner I nv eat loh...
So went to watch my video...
Hehe...
Ytd evening got reporter come to my house to ask me something...lol
Cos Wednesday evening got something happen here...
I mean happen with my neighbour...
Than the reporter tell me what happen now I know what happen le...lol...
Reporter so funny sia...
when he tell me finish what happen...
Than he say very scared rite...
I ans him back ok lah not so scared...Hehe...
Suddenly I feel my friend is changing a lot...
For last time to now have change a lot...
Dunno y friend have change a lot...
Make me dun feel like talk!! SAD!!
Aiya just dun care...
I just follow my feeling go will be rite!!
Haha...
Suddenly feel like change HP le...
My Hp I use very long is time to change HP le...
I dunno want to change what HP sia...
But I got 2 HP I like not dunno good to use or not...
Give some comment which one will u choice!!


This phone I like it very much!!


Dunno this phone good to use or not sia!!


This not bad I also like it!!


Dunno good or not sia!!

No comments: