Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday 18.11.2008

Haix...
This morning so tired cannot wake up on time sia...
Than wake up Yoke Lian call me...
Saying that she not going for the interview later anymore...
Cos the paid only $4.50 who want to work sia...
The paid so less sia...
Yoke Lian put down the phone...
Fast went to get really everything...
Rush out of house...
Walk half way Leen call...
I ask them to go school first...
Reach school...
Stupid 1K people sia...
Use my computer I cannot use and cannot sit...
Make my computer virus sia...
Them all dunno to use computer want sia...
I hate 1K people sia...
Forget it dun want to say anymore...
Hehe...
I do finish Showreel...
Today have pass up to teacher le...
After pass up my work...
I do my thing...
Watch video ytd download it...
The show is so nice to watch sia...
I like the show very much man...
Around 4.00pm went for last PE before graduate...
Play badminton for PE today...
Play with TingRu, Aileen and Limei...
So fun playing badminton with them...
Hehe...
PE end...
Went to canteen to have my dinner and drink...
Finish eat sit at CSV outside to chat chat...
From school walk to YCK to take MRT home...
Ahhhh...
So tired sia today...
To nite sure very nice to sleep man!!
Tml going for interview...
With Yoke Lian...
Hehe!!

No comments: