Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday 23.11.2008

Today morning wake up 11.00am....
Dunno y this few day super tired...
Cannot wake up early want sia...
So wake up ah ma make breakfast for me to eat...
Finish eat...
On computer to watch video...
Watch around 2.00pm...
To tired so land no bad...
And fall a sleep...
Wake up alreally 2.45pm...
Meet Aileen at 3.00pm...
I was late...
Fast change run out from house...
Take MRT to West Mall meet her...
And I and Aileen take the same train...lol
Buy finish thing...
Went down to IMM...
Reach there very early...
Wait for about 3hour+...
Finally Bang Bang Tang come...
They all late for 30 min loh...
So they all reach everyone is so high...
I take a lot picture of they all...
Wang Zi so handsome and fun...
Ahhhh...
Wang zi so handsome sia...
I want to go up to get signature...
But to make people le...
Have to go up to leave 4...
So nv sign...
Just take a lot of Picture only...
Hehe!!
Thank Aleen accompany me go see Bang Bang Tang!!






PS: Ahhhh....Wang Zi so handsome man...All of them also handsome and funny lah!! :)

No comments: