Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday 22.8.2008

Today lesson start at 8.30am but we meet 8.30am at Yew Tee go school...Haha!!Reach school at 9.25am I start to edit some of my work to make it look good. I just concentrate doing the T-shirt picture how I do still look not so good I use whole school lesson to do it but still haven't finish I still need more time to finish up all my work and went to print out. Project I still have not start anything Wednesday have to pass up le tml going to start doing the project no time le. This time got money sure buying PSP can Play game, Listen to music, Watch Video and use Internet!! Hehe!! Tml morning going to see doctor cos finish have to go buy le. If tml nv go buy I think Monday or Tuesday not going to school went to buy loh cos I scared tml I lazy to go buy...Hehe!! I wish tml brother will go play badminton I want to do some excise!! Ahhhhhh!! Just now I watch 籃球火 very nice and funny show. Xiao Zhu very funny in the show he act as no skill in playing basketball in the show super funny man must watch this show!! Haha!!


籃球火 !!

No comments: