Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday 25.8.2008

Today go school doing same thing DVD cover finally I do finish can go print out le...Hehe!! Maybe Thursday than I go print out my work than Friday need to use for my interview cos HOD people want to see our portfolio for interview...I still dunno interview need to do what sia teacher nv say how we know what to do for interview crazy teacher!!

Oya last night I ask mother for money to top up my Ez-link card she should give me $41.00 but she given me wrong amount end up I get $131.00 for top up Ez-link so I keep the $100 in case she know ask me to return her back no money return her back die!! Hehe!!

Tml I not going to school cos I go see doctor tml die die must go see doctor le If not I no time to go see doctor. Tml also must help my uncle to book badminton court for him sian sia I so lazy to help him book!! Haiz!!

No comments: