Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday 26.8.2008

Today morning went to see doctor so nv go school stay at home to do homework finish doing homework watch video the show very sad story see le will cry out. Tml I dun feel like going to school but cannot I have to pass up my project work so sian. Tml after school went to Jurong to print out my work fast pass up all my work to teacher I dun feel like coming to school anymore maybe wait for the interview finish than I nv come school anymore. The reason why I dun want to come school is:

1. I hate ITE.
2. I dun like my class.
3. I dun like my teacher.
4. I dun like my friend.
5. School is so boring.
6. I dun like to study in a unhappy place.
7. Everyone is bully me.
8. No promise people over there.
9. No good friend over there.
10. No xin ren people over there.

Suddenly think of Primary school life time is like so fun and happy place also nice to be friend with they all if we get in trouble scolded by teacher we will all scold together by teacher. What we do we will all do together is like One For All, All For One we will nv say who wrong who correct all will scold together. Everytime recess we will nv go for recess stay at classroom to do work use the recess time to do all the correction and sometime also play at the classroom lah. If who dunno to do the homework or classwork we will help each other nv say anything will just help like e.g wait ah, busy ect ect...Hehe...After school everyday sure will go to committee to play around 4 or 5pm than went home. I got one very very best friend know her for 15 year from KI to now she stay near me everytime will go home with her I still rmb Pri 3 I take school bus home but I dun like to take school bus so I went to take SBS bus home with her so fun but everytime reach home get scolded cos got school bus dun take went to take SBS bus home...Hehe!! I got one friend also very good but to sad she have pass away last year If not now still will be very fun if we meet out together.

In secondary life time I only can think of is in Band very happy but sometime I say I dun want to go band but last min also got band get use to it can le...Hehe...I nv regret joining band is like dunno how to play any instrument but now you have no how to play instrument and also can make so many new friend over there too. And also a good try to have a experience in Performance, Exchange, Camp, Marching and many more lah...I want to play Clarinet and Bass Clarinet so long nv touch instrument le I miss playing music can make us relax listen to it. And also by joining band I know Yvonne, YokeLian, Jennifer and ect ect many ppl lazy to type out who in regent band all are my very good band mate I have...Hehe!!

No comments: