Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday 21.8.2008

[Edited]

Ahhhh...I feel my English cannot make it is so suck loh I think I going to read more storybook and newspaper from now on I must make it cannot give up half way true...Jia You ba I must do it I must do it...Haha!! I dun wish to update my blog with this type of English anymore I must do a perfect English in my blog!! Haha!!
____________________________________________________________________
Today lesson start at 8.30am we meet 8.30am at Yew Tee than reach school about 9.30am ba. Reach school I start doing my animation logo, Name Card, T-shirt, A4 Letterhead and Envelope but I just left with DVD Cover and T-shirt to do finish it...Haha...Today time pass very slow sia I just now at school no so many thing than I see the time only 12.30pm I so tired want fast go but the time pass very slow sia...I open my blog back cos Jennifer want to read my blog so just open to give everyone to read loh...Haha...I dunno want to just OBOG or not I feel like joining but I scared so long nv play instrument le dunno still can play or not sia!! Haix!! I miss playing instrument sia!! Haha!! Lucky I nv buy the shirt for present cos just now teacher say the HOD ppl nv say need to wear so I can save money le dun need to buy anymore!! Hehe!! I want PSP...Ahhhhhhhh!! I cannot wait to buy PSP I want to play!! Haha!!

No comments: