Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday 31.8.2008

Today morning wake up eat breakfast.
On computer to play than later on my uncle call me ask me want to go play badminton but I not free nv go and I cannot get my badminton racket for my uncle dunno must wait how long than can get my racket le...Haix...
I want to play badminton next week MUST play badminton I dun care sia...Haha!!
After my uncle went home I nothing to do so I clear my table, the fan and the floor.
I went to bath finish bath on the TV to watch.
Meet Yvonne 4.00pm at Yew Tee than went out with her to Far East than Takashimaya.
Went all the stall to trest the moon cake which want nice to eat cos Yvonne want to buy for her mother to eat.
I want to buy Moon cake also but very expansive no money to buy so at last nv buy.
Got one moon cake very nice to eat the shop name is Hong Kong Taipei Moon cake very nice is from Hong Kong want but no money to buy just can eat the trest want only...Hehe!! Sad!!
I want to went back to the place again to buy my Lan Po Bin from Hong Kong want also very expansive but I want to buy dun care man...Hehe!!
Around 8.00pm went to take train home.
At the train saw Wan Fen...
Haha...
Just now at the train chat with Yvonne about working in hospital...
Hear like very funny in KKH so many baby cute just born only...
Work in hospital like can learn so many thing suddenly I feel like taking nursing course...Hehe!!
Sian tml we have to meet didi at semb for doing something I dun feel like going I want to stay at home to rest...Ahhhh!!

No comments: