Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wedensday 20.8.2008

Today go school do the logo animation have just does half only still have half to do before finish my logo animation than I can do my A4 Letterhead, Envelope and DVD cover finish this all I can rest dun need to do homework anymore. Haha...Oya I forgot I still got Mr Subar project still have not start next week have to pass up le I have to do it fast cannot slowly slowly do le no time have fast do finish all my homework and go print out all my work pass up by next week...Haha...Saturday maybe going to buy my Yea le I'm so lazy to go buy sia...Haix...I going to buy PSP for myself Sep work get my pay faster went to buy le...Haha!! My brother birthday someone give him PSP for present so good sia I want also dun have not fair sia so sad!! Haha!! PSP wait for me I coming soon to bring u home...Haha!! :P I want to move house move into condominium to stay can swimming u want what also have...Haha!!

No comments: