Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday 23.8.2008

Last night my brother brought badminton Racket from me but not the want I want nvm got racket to play is good enough still want to choose.

Ytd I find 籃球火 show song from school come back in afternoon to night still finding the 籃球火 song but at last all the song I found it...Hehe!!

Morning should go see doctor but it rain so heavily so nv go anymore cancel. Maybe Monday or Tuesday than go see doctor loh no
chose sia.

Afternoon went to buy lunch with my brother buy 2 packet Nasi Lomak to eat 1 for AhMa and 1 for me lah...Hehe...Come back home crazy sia AhMa dunno why anyhow scold me than give me black face not that I nv go buy lunch or what...Ask her why she dun want to say how I know what happen crazy sia dun care h
er.

Finish lunch kitchen is free no people inside brother girlfriend do cookies so ma fen sia have to buy so many thing than can do cookies. The cookies smell not bad eat also not bad but a bit to hard not like outside sell want not so hard...Hehe...

Finish make cookies want to go play badminton and cycle the stupid rain rain rain no stop cannot go play badminton and cycle so sian sia.

Stay at home to do zo homework, Do T-shirt, DVD Cover and combined the thing into set by set. Do half way went to watch
籃球火 so funny Xiao Zhu you one to know why rite go watch yourself you will know what I mean of funny...Haha:P


Start...


Put into oven...


Cookies done!!

No comments: