Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday 3.8.2008

I'm so sian tml have to go school I wish everyday do film more good can dun need to go school. Everyday go school feel like report to police or in jail like that lesson start from 10.00am to 6.oopm for tml dun u feel like in jail mah...lol!! I dun feel like going to school face all stupid thing and stuff around me I'm so tired of it everyday have to do the same thing over and over again dun u think so I tired and boring and I'm not so rick can buy anything you ask to buy ok if you die die want me to buy can you give me money to buy lah I sure go buy want pls lah next time think of people are they rick or not can they buy those stuff mah. I dun feel like going to school everyday I so tired of it le...Haix!! I dunno what to do to give people dun feel I Li Yong him/her can someone tell me how to do mah...I tired of just a small thing also want to quarrel...Haix!! I dun want to say to much next time than say...Haha!! I think I going to ask people about this qus!!Hehe!! I wish I just die dun need to think so much thing!!

No comments: