Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thursday 7.8.2008

Ytd afternoon Zo SMS tell us tml dun be late for school cos he want to teach us something for the portfolio so we reach school so early u guess what teacher who the want who late for 2 hours than all waiting for him to come open the room for us and he say last min got meeting to attend is a lie loh he say got meeting but he come from the school gate not come from the office is so funny a big lie to everyone for 2 year le...Haha!!:P All 11.00am went to have a talk but is watch video is very sad video see le will cry but I nv cry cos I nv watch the room is too cool can become ice watch half way went out went back to classroom more good...Hehe...Around 1.30pm zo start teach the portfolio what to do I dun have the video how to do sia than I went to take the video but I still cannot start cos I cannot find any background for the picture...Haix!!After school went to Bukit Gombak center to buy something than went home...Hehe...Tml going to watch movie with Ting Ru we going to watch Money no enough 2!!Hehe!!


I want to buy Tamagotchi to play...Hehe!!

No comments: