Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday 5.8.2008

Today morning went school very early cos have NAFA Test first take height and weight so sad my weight still the same how can I lose weight fast man...Haix...Start will 5 item than 2.4km I walk and run but walk more...Hehe!! Finish everything I went to buy drink but dun feel like eating cos not hungry just run finish dun feel like eating... Hehe!! Take MRT home reach Bukit Gombak before went home went to buy Nesi Lemon to eat cos I scared later hungry nothing to eat so went to buy first Alicia company me go buy...Hehe!! Tml comfi went to watch movie change to Causeway Point cos Jurong Point dun have Money no Enough 2 show le...Tml Alicia and Ting Ru join us to watch too but I dunno still have or not lah...Hehe...I still have not tell Aileen about this later than I tell her!!:) Pls lah can give me do what I want mah so selfish I very tired of doing what want me to do any more I not your what ok so I can do anything what I want!! :P I dunno want to put invite ppl who can read my blog only mah?? Still think!!

No comments: