Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wedensday 6.8.2008

I feel so sad I know I'm unless but no choice I born to be like that what can I do and I dun like anyone to care about me I dun need people to care I can take care of myself If any problem I can find a way to setter be myself I dun need anyone to help If not you no way to pay back how the people have help you before so the best way is do yourself you dun need to pay back to people. And also next time I want to go where I will go myself dun need people to company me go if not they think you "LI YONG" you dun have Li Yong but for people will think you Li Yong so want to do what do myself people cannot say anything!! Next time got anything I will not tell anyone dun feel like shape thing to anyone le!! :P So sian I decided tml not to go school but stupid zo dunno want to teach us what die die tml have to go le loh...Haix...I dun like to go school this few day dunno why also...Haix!! I just now watch Wall-E so boring sia!! I dun want to talk to much anymore!!


This all balloon blow by me today afternoon!!Hehe!!

No comments: