Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday 14.8.2008

Today dun need to go school cos in the afternoon teacher bring us to a visit dunno what visit also btw I not going for later the visit cos I feel bored if I go later so decided not to go loh...Hehe...Just now Alicia Sms me ask me I got go later or not I say not going cos I feel boring if I go there and fucker I sms you nv reply you good next time you sms me I will nv reply you back also when I happy than I reply you fucker. Ok you and her very good rite dun come and find me or ask me I will not happy to reply u all the fucker leave me fast fast way dun come near me fucker people. I dun need to be friend with a fucker from now on I will nv tell you any of my thing to you anymore. I will keep it to myself or I will shape with my Best Friend only!! :P

No comments: