Saturday, August 02, 2008

Saturday 2.8.2008

Saturday 27.7.2008
Went to celebration my Ah Ma birthday!!








Tuesday 29.7.2008
Today no film for me and Aileen so we went to Bugis to buy balloon for KeXin birthday and I brought a pans cost $30 so expansive and I so stupid why I still go and buy the pans for what is so expansive no money still buy so expansive I crazy sia!! lol!! Went home watch video!!

Wednesday 30.7.2008
I was waiting fot SMS and phone call to meet what time and at where for film but no one call so I think today film was cancel so on computer to watch my video so many video I still have not watch finish so watch my video for whole day but still have not watch sia.

Thursday 31.7.2008
Morning went to film for the 8 min video went to woodland to take the video but still have many ppl have not come so we went to have breakfast at mcd than take bus to meet group ppl over there around 2.00pm finish the film went to woodland to buy cake for tml celebration KeXin birthday after finish buy take MRT home reach home around 3.30pm take a bath than meet brother at City Hall at 6.00pm but he late have to wait for him to come than walk to buy ticket and went in to see flower so boring loh not so nice sian...Hehe!! Take many picture but the picture is not with me now so cannot update the picture here now!! Oya Eileen say brother want PSP for birthday present she ask me want to share or not at first than I say dun wan not at last I was think what to buy for brother birthday present than I SMS Eileen ask how much the PSP cost she say about $150 I say ok loh!! Hehe!!



Friday 8.1.2008
Celebration KeXin 18th advance Birthday ytd at her house afternoon!! :)














Saturday 2.8.2008
Today morning went to buy breakfast to eat so long nv go buy breakfast to eat le...Hehe...At home so sian nothing can do the old woman dunno why nag nag cannot stop I hate to stay at home I wish I eceryday can go out dun need to stay at home to hear the o;d woman nag nag cannot stop so noise sia. Fast sep can go work than dun need to stay at home for whole day...Haha!!

No comments: