Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday 18.8.2008

[Edited]

Tml I dunno want to go school or not sia dun feel like going to school tml I hate school and friend dunno should I go school tml...I dun feel like going to school everyday I want to skip school can I? I just still at home to do my homework can le lah more good dun need to see fucker face!! Haha!! If tml I got go school after school go lot1 to buy honey chicken to eat for my dinner...Haha!!

TO: FUCKER FUCKER GO AWAY LAH I DUN LIKE YOU TO BE THAT IF CAN FASTER GO DIE LAH I DUN WISH TO SEE YOU INFORM OF ME FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER!! :P
____________________________________________________________________
Today school start late cos teacher cancel the morning lesson so lesson start 12.00pm...Hehe...I now in school computer lab update my blog to boring nothing to do so decide to update my blog now. Just now on the way to school I cry dunno why I cry I just feel like cry out so many day I tell myself not to cry but just now I cry...I hate all my friend I dun feel like going to school but cannot I still got many work still have not do finish and the dateline is near still have not finish up...Haix...The fucker dun you think you ask people to what to me I dunno you be careful I also will do back to you everytime like to ask people do this rite...Haha be careful I tell you fucker!! Next time you dunno what I will not tell you cos I dun like to tell you fucker!! Pls think la how old are you le still so childist nothing can say about you anymore!! :P

No comments: