Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday 27.8.2008

Today go school did nothing cos I have done all my work finish so sit there did nothing went to break and walk around the classroom to wait time to pass and go for Subar lesson to pass up my project work to him than can went off le...Hehe...After school went to Jurong to print out my work so expansive sia just print 3 work cost me $8.05 sia lah so expansive no money to print my work anymore lah every time print my work out I dun have money to save up le sian sia. I cannot continue to study this course anymore can went bank club sia luckily this year is my last year in this course if not I really went bank club le...Hehe...Next Wednesday went to eat Korea Ice Cream with Ting Ru at West Mall...Haha!!

Just now chat with Limei half way feel like crying out sia dunno what happen to me sia last time I so strong abit also won't cry or what but now abit of thing easy to make me cry out and also my mood swing also very fast dunno why dun ask me...Hehe!!

Ahhhh...
I miss 5566 very much!!
5566 when than they come to singapore again cannot wait to see they all again sia...
Last time see they all is at feb Bishan...
See how long le alreally 6 month nv see they all le...
I miss them very much!! Hehe!!(o☻ܫ☻o)
I update some picture of 5566 went to Vietnam on 23.8.2008 Saturday...
Oya before that 5566 even have Vietnam name too so cool sia!! Haha!!

Xie Zhi: Ton Hiệp Chi
Ren Fu: Vương Nhan Phủ
Meng Zhe: Hứa Mạnh Triết va
Shao Wei: Vương Thiệu Vỹ











PS: Tml is RenFu Birthday I wish he will in 完全娱乐!! Hehe!!(≧∀≦)

No comments: