Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wedensday 13.8.2008

[Edited]

My mood is back to normal again...Haha...Just now talk on the phone with Yoke Lian feel happy now. Dunno why every time talk to Yoke Lian I will feel happy like no her for dunno how many year like that and talk to her no stress very relax...Hehe!! Tml I not going for the visit that Zo bring us go cos I feel very boring no people so sian so I decided not to go and tml I went to see doctor seen I got time tml can go see doctor!! Thank Li Mei for cheering up me !! :) ____________________________________________________________________
O yes finally I decided to put my blog as private no want can see my blog anymore only I invite the people into my blog than can see...Haha!! I decided to put as private cos I dun want some people to see my blog so I put as private lah I scared I put private but the present still know about what I write in my blog. I xin ren u than u dun tell anyone what I write in my blog so why I will invite u all into my blog. I put my blog as private for about 1 month than I open back as normal so everyone can view my blog again...Hehe!!I dunno why everytime meet they all at Yew Tee go school together I sure will late no idea why also...Hehe...Today nv talk much cos dun feel like talk to anyone and one more reason is I dun want to talk to her why she can like that I cannot If me like that sure not happy with me so now my turn to be like that to you give you see what can u say or do...Haha...You dun like me to talk to much with they all rite I also dun want you to talk to much to they all also you can do this to me I also want you to do same thing as you did to me I dun care is chlidish or what I also want you to be unfair also everything you sure will get nvm this time I sure make u same as me...Haha!! "Evil" I really dun like to stay in SINGAPORE I wish can go to TAIWAN my life maybe more good than now!!Haha!! I more and more hate everything around me I feel everything is suck for people I dun xin ren everyone all me or everywhere!! Still got many problem dunno how to say out feel like crying everytime went I think of it!! :"(!! I suddenly like want to keep dog at home when I sad the dog will accompany me whole day...Hehe!!


Cute litter dog!!


PS: I dun xin ren everyone around me or everywhere only I saw it and hear it than I xin ren!!:P

No comments: