Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday 28.8.2008

Ahhhh...
I now in school did nothing so sian use the free time to update blog now...
I so scared tml have interview with the HOD people dunno what to say sia...
School computer lab so cool I never bring jacket to school soon become ice le...Hehe!!
Stupid sia 1st September is Teacher's Day still need to come school I thought can rest one day at home.

Haha...
Today is a special day u know why cos today is RENFU Birthday and Yaya 滿月 is on the same day I think renfu sure very happy to have Yaya as a big Birthday present for him ba...Haha!!
I wish at night RenFu will be at 完全娱乐 show...Hehe!!
I cannot wait to go home now and cannot wait for a night too...Hehe!!
I want to go home to watch 完全娱乐 le now...Ahhhhh!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RENFU!!

AND

HAPPY TO YAYA 滿月!!

No comments: